Sunday, September 8, 2013

Oh, Look at That - I Made a Blog...

Just a quick update in regards to my one and only post last summer --

*  I forgot I made the blog, okay?

* When I remembered, I didn't remember where/what format/name - nothin'.

* I logged into Blogger to comment on someone else's blog (one where the owner actually makes posts and all) and there it was!  My oft neglected blog!

*  My daughter did well in changing her eating habits last summer.  I did not do as well, but did make a few lasting changes, and I can live with that.  I look like a normal person to the naked eye, but my daddy says I have at least three inches of solid granite between my ears and the part of my brain that absorbs instructions.  

(And to daddy I say, "It takes one to know one, old man!") 

At any rate, baby steps are a real accomplishment for me, so I'm satisfied.


In closing, I'd like to thank all my loyal fan (not a typo - FAN) for sticking with me.  I'm going to add the blog to my toolbar so that I can remember to get over here and do, uh, something on a regular basis.  I doubt you want to hear me cry about exercise or talk about how I couldn't face one more complex recipe and just ate a plate of beans with some garlic for lunch and supper for two days running and was subsequently abandoned by my family because - well, because I was full of beans and garlic.

It was good, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment